There have been amazing changes in the field of cosmetic dentistry and Baytown’s Dr. Dean Hutto has remained on the cutting edge. Using the latest in technology he is able to provide you with all possible options to allow you to have the dazzling, brilliant smile you have always wanted.
Cosmetic dentistry is not just about looking good; it is also about feeling good and having the self-confidence that helps us to be the people we want to be. When we don’t feel good about our smile and our teeth, we really cannot be confident and happy, but cosmetic dentistry procedures can quickly turn that around.
Cosmetic Dentistry Options Offered Dr. Dean Hutto
There are several different options to consider in cosmetic dentistry. The first step in determining which option or options are best for you is an initial consultation and examination. Dr. Hutto will talk to you about how you want your teeth to change and then, based on the examination; provide recommendations to help you achieve the smile that you want.
The most common cosmetic dentistry procedures include:
- Teeth Whitening – designed to give you a brilliant, white smile that will last for months, there are many different options to consider from in-office whitening to at-home bleaching with customized trays that fit your upper and lower teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers and Crowns– both veneers and crowns at our Baytown dental office are porcelain and allow a very natural look. Veneers are permanently attached to the front of the tooth only while crowns fit over the entire tooth. They can be used to lengthen or change the shape of teeth for a beautiful smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding– can be used to fill in minor damage to the teeth that does not require filings or crowns. It is less costly than veneers but still offers a beautiful, bright smile.
- Invisalign– unlike traditional braces these are actually a series of clear aligners that are worn during the day but can be removed to eat. Virtually impossible to detect they are ideal for adults and teens.
- Six Month Smiles®– designed to straighten front teeth or correct misaligned teeth, Six Month Smiles® can quickly correct most tooth misalignment problems in just six months.
- Essix Minor Tooth Movement® (MTM) – This aligner system is another alternative to metal braces that can move rotated, incorrectly spaced, or crooked teeth in a short period of time and at a very reasonable cost.
There are several other cosmetic dentistry options that can offer you the ability to improve your smile and we offer several dental financing options to help you achieve what you want with an affordable payment.
Call Aesthetics Family Dentistry in Baytown, TX for a Consultation
To get started on the road to achieving the smile you have always dreamed of give us a call at (832) 514-3922.