Just a few of the technologies we use include:
- DIAGNOdent – this is a unique laser scanner that we can use to get a comprehensive digital image of your mouth. This allows us to pinpoint areas of decay, all without the use of traditional x-rays.
- Digital X-rays – when necessary we can use digital x-ray technology to take safe, convenient and detailed images of your teeth and mouth. These can be stored electronically and shared or copied.
- Intraoral Camera – this is a technology that patients really value as it allows Dr. Hutto to actually project the image of the inside of your mouth onto a conveniently located monitor. You can now see just what he sees so you have a better understanding of the issues he is addressing.
- GURU Patient Communication Suite – Guru is the powerful patient communication and teaching tool in today‘s dental digital workflow. It‘s a suite of products which greatly improve communication and understanding wherever a patient interacts with the practice – be it in the lobby, operatory, at home or on the Internet. It is our mission to positively impact whole patient, whole practice health.
- Piezo Ultrasonic Scalers – using ultrasonic vibrations to break up tartar below the gum line, these are a comfortable and gentle option.
- CariVu (caries detector)
- Ozone Therapy
- Oral ID
- Bio Pack E.M.G.
- 3M 3D impression Scanner
There are many other cutting-technologies you can expect at Aesthetic Family Dentistry in Baytown, TX. The staff will use dental loupes to carefully inspect your teeth with magnification, as well as the latest in best practices and dental research to keep your teeth and gums healthy at each appointment.
Our Commitment to You at Aesthetics Family Dentistry
Dr. Hutto and the staff at Aesthetic Family Dentistry in Baytown, TX understand that you want the very best for your dental health care. We are committed to providing the latest in technologies for all your dental care needs and we do it in a relaxing and caring environment. To make an appointment call us at (832) 514-3922.