Areas of Restorative Dentistry
At Aesthetic Family Dentistry in Baytown, TX, we offer help with a number of different areas of restorative dentistry. Areas covered include:
- Dental Implants: We offer mini implants as well as dental implants. This is the method of restorative dentistry that most closely resembles as well as most closely behaves like your natural teeth.
- Dentures: We can help you explore dentures and alternatives. If dentures might be the right fit to restore your smile, we’ve got dentures that look amazing!
- Bridges: Bridges can help fill gaps in the mouth, completing your smile and ensuring your remaining teeth do not shift due to a gap.
- Crowns: Crowns cover broken teeth, chipped teeth, and teeth that have had root canals. This porcelain cap is custom-made and offers protection as well as a perfect match.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: Do you need a smile makeover? If you are interested in full mouth reconstruction, we would be happy to provide you with a consultation to help you find out more about procedures, pricing, and timelines for this extensive but life-changing dental procedure.
Book a Restorative Dentistry Consultation with Dr. Hutto, Baytown Family Dentist
Dr. Hutto is a Baytown family and cosmetic dentist who has extensive experience in restorative dentistry and would be happy to work with you to design a plan to restore your smile. We also offer dental financing. A consultation can help you determine what your options are as well as give you an opportunity to ask Dr. Hutto any questions you may have. Book a restorative dentistry consultation with us by calling our Baytown, TX dental office at (281) 422-8248.